2017 Summer Membership Program
HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
This is a program to purchase locally grown produce during the summer months. You pay a membership fee in advance, come to the farm on any of the designated days listed below and purchase produce. See below for specifics on our 2017 Summer Membership Program.
- This is a 'Membership Only Program' open to paid members.
- One membership per family please.
- It is completely different than our Seasonal CSA program which requires a separate signup for new subscribers. (Sign-ups for our Seasonal CSA program will be available on our website in August).
- Membership fee: $20.00. No refunds will be given if you decide to discontinue the program.
- The Membership and produce payments may be made with cash, check or credit card (if we already have your credit card on file).
- Farm Pick-up Days: Tuesdays and Fridays 8:30am - 6:30 pm
- The program is planned for the last week of May, the first full week of June and all of September. This schedule is WEATHER DEPENDENT.
- If any of the dates change, you will be notified via email.
- Purchase and Pick-up your veggies at the farm pick-up site (no delivery is available)
- Bring your own bags - no boxes or bags are available!
- Produce prices will be marked separately at the pick-up site.
- A list of available produce for the upcoming week will be emailed each Sunday.
- Produce grown in the summer includes: summer squashes, greens such as arugula, kale, mustard greens, purslane and Asian greens, cucumbers, eggplants, okra, corn, southern peas, melons, and winter squashes such as butternut and large calabazas. We also offer tropical fruits when available which may include bananas, lychees and papayas. A variety of local honey is also available.
- If your family does not like most of the items, please do not join the program!!
- The farm is located on private property. If necessary, directions will be sent once payment is received. As a point of reference, the farm is located in Boynton Beach between Woolbright Road and Atlantic Ave and Jog Rd and Hagen Ranch Rd.
- If you have any questions, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
If you understand and agree to these terms, CLICK HERE to sign-up.