This is a program to purchase locally grown produce during our fall, winter and spring growing seasons - October thru May. How does it all work ? Below are the basics of our seasonal program - click the links for additional information. e grow, we harvest and we pack the produce - all you have to do is enjoy the bounty!!
- You make a financial commitment to the farm and take the same risk as the farmer by buying 'shares' (aka subscription).
- You receive a box of our locally grown produce on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- You can also purchase extra produce and produce from other local growers/producers.
- Box sizes: small box or large box.
- Prices and Payment: you either pay the full season in advance (includes a discount) or on a monthly basis.
- Delivery or Pick-up: you choose to either pick-up your box at the farm or have it delivered (for an additional fee) .
- The season runs October thru May. The 2016-17 season begins Oct. 3, 2016 and runs thru May 26, 2017.