How it Works
This is a program to purchase locally grown produce during our fall, winter and spring growing seasons. Below are the basics of our seasonal program - click the links for additional information:
- We grow, we harvest and we pack the produce - all you have to do is enjoy the bounty!!
- You make a financial commitment to the farm and take the same risk as the farmer by buying 'shares' (aka subscription).
- You receive a box of our locally grown produce on a weekly or bi-weekly (every other week) basis.
- You can also purchase additional produce and produce from other local growers/producers, over and above your box contents.
- Box sizes: small box or large box.
- Prices and Payment: you either pay the full season in advance or on a monthly basis.
- Delivery or Pick-up: you choose either the delivery option (for an additional fee) or pick-up at the farm. You choose either the delivery option (for an additional fee) or pick-up at the farm.
- The season runs October thru May.